Binance Referral Program Upgrade: Invite Friends. Earn Crypto Together.
Binance has upgraded our Referral Program! Invite Friends. Earn Crypto Together.
Friends share. With the new Binance Referral program, give your friends a discount on trading fees when they sign up using your referral link (Invite Now).
Inviters can now choose to share a portion of the commissions received from the trading fees of the friends they invite, as a “kickback”. Inviters can set the sharing rates as follows:
- If the inviter’s daily average BNB account balance is less than 500 BNB and their base referral rate is 20%, they can choose to share 0%, 5% or 10% with the friends they invite.
- If the inviter’s daily average BNB account balance is 500 BNB or more, their base referral rate is increased to 40%, and they can choose to share 0%, 5%, 10%, 15% or 20% with the friends they invite.
- All referral commissions (both those received by inviters and those shared with their invited friends) are calculated in real-time and transferred to the respective Binance accounts every hour.
- The settlement assets of referral commissions are the same as the commission fee generated by the actual transaction of the invited friend (invitee). If the invitee uses the BNB deduction fee, the settlement assets of referral commissions and referral commissions returned are BNB.
- Referral rates are calculated at 0:00 AM every day and updated at 1:00 AM (UTC)
- In order for an invited friend to receive a kickback, they must register using the corresponding referral link (or QR code Or Referral ID). If they register using the old referral ID code of the person who invited them, instead of via the link, they will not receive any of the commission fee kickback offered to them by their inviter.
- There is no limit to the number of friends a single account can invite.
- If the inviter’s daily average BNB balance is less than 500 BNB, their base referral rate will be reduced from 40% to 20%. At this time, the percentage allotted to the invited friend will be given priority, and his/her rate will remain unchanged. For instance, if the inviter’s referral rate is reduced to 20% at this time, the invited friend will continue to maintain a 15% return rate, and the inviter’s referral rate will be reduced to 5%.
- Sub-accounts and margin accounts will take on the same percentage rules that apply to the spot account. For instance, the inviter will benefit from the referring of the invited friend’s sub-account and margin account. The invited friend’s sub-account and margin account will also enjoy the same rate he/she would get for a spot account. In the current set-up, the referral rate for the invited friend will be directly settled to the corresponding sub-account or margin account;
- Binance may adjust the proportion of referrals at any point and reserves the right to adjust the rules of the referral program.
- Binance does not allow any user to self-invite through multiple accounts. Upon such activity has been detected, all referrals will be cancelled and all referral commission kickbacks for the invitee’s accounts will be cancelled.
- Additional guidelines for cancelling the referral.
Binance reserves the right to change the terms of the referral program at any time due to changing market conditions, risk of fraud, or any other factors we deem relevant.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on